José Nunes de Oliveira
- Law Degree from University of Coimbra, Faculty of Law, 1974;
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association.
- Partner at SPCA – Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL, 2019.
- Founding Partner at Nunes de Oliveira – Sociedade de Advogados, RL, 2008-2018;
- Pratice by own account, 1977-2018;
- Portuguese Bar Association – District Council of Porto, 1988-1990 and 1993-1995;
- Portuguese Bar Association, Secretary of the III Congresso of Lawyers that took place in Porto, 1990;
- Sub-Delegate of the Prosecutor of the Republic in effective exercise of functions – 3rd Correctional Judgment and 5 Civil in the Comarca of Porto, 1973-1976;
- In the Textile and Clothing Industry, was part of the economic mission to Brussels in the negotiation phase of Portugal’s accession to C.E.E., 1981;
- Consultant of professional orders, employers associations and companies to the areas of Health, Hospital and Pharmacy; Textiles, Clothing, Footwear, Roasting and Metallurgical industry;
- Extensive experience in the field of collective bargaining since 1976;
- Guest speaker in Seminars, Lectures and Conferences, especially in the labour field.
- President and member of the General Assembly and Director of Commercial, Humanitarian and Social Solidarity Institutions.
- Portuguese, french, english and spanish.