- Executive course in Administrative and Regulatory Law from London School of Economics, 2012;
- Postgraduate Studies in Public Procurement Law from Catholic Porto School of Law, 2008;
- Mastering Health Care Finance (Executive Course) – Harvard Medical School, 2008;
- Master and PhD Course from Catholic Porto School of Law, 2005-2006;
- Postgraduate Studies in Administrative Litigation from Catholic Porto School of Law, 2003;
- Law Degree from University of Coimbra, Faculty of Law, 2002;
- Participation in several courses and seminars on public procurement, revision of Código de Procedimento Administrativo, Código de Processo nos Tribunais Administrativos and Código de Procedimento e Processo Tributário;
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association.
- Partner at SPCA – Sociedade de Advogados SP, RL, 2019;
- Associate at SPCA – Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL, 2015-2017;
- Director of the legal department of Health Regulatory Authority, 2013-2015;
- Director of the access service and competition of Health Regulatory Authority´s, 2012-2013;
- Seconded national expert in the international study “Mapping of Public Services”, CEEP, 2011;
- Head of Office of Professor Vital Moreira, deputy and president of the International Trade Commission of European Parliament, in the area of international trade, constitutional affairs and administrative law of the European Union, 2009-2012;
- Director of the legal service of the Health Regulatory Authority, 2007-2009;
- Associate at Pacheco de Amorim & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, RL, 2004-2006.
- Portuguese, english and spanish.